Ok, here we go.
General Shipping Policies
- Shipping is determined on a product by product basis. Most items are shipped within 5-7 days of an order and from the location of that particular artisan or producer. Some orders will take longer because they are custom orders or hand produced.
- Some vendors provide tracking information, others do not. If you have a concern or question about an item that you purchased and are awaiting its arrival, contact us.
- We are not responsible for any duties collected on international orders (we currently ship only to AU, CA, and GB). We also have no control if customs holds the package and delays (or even prevents) delivery.
- Please be certain all shipping information is correct BEFORE clicking ”Confirm Payment.” Bourbon & Boots is not responsible for packages lost due to incorrect shipping information.
- We simply can’t guarantee items ordered will be delivered by Christmas, unless the particular vendor you’re purchasing from uses a shipping service that does guarantee it. Contact us if you’re not sure.
- International orders (CA, AU, and GB only) may take longer to arrive. Customs may delay deilvery which is beyond our control.
- Please check the USPS website for their schedule of Holiday Dates For Domestic Mail. Their deadline for first class mail (which many of our vendors use) is December 20th. However, there’s no guarantee that orders made on December 18th or 19th will be dropped off at the post office by December 20th. See? So we suggest ordering no later than December 15th for most of our items. Again, we can’t promise all items will be delivered by Christmas if ordered by that date. Contact us with specific questions!
- Boo! We hate them, but Arkansas sales tax is collected from Arkansas residents. The rest of you….you’re off the hook.