5 Must Haves for every Southern Kitchen Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
It seems at almost every party, family gathering, cookout, you name it the crowd always finds their way to the kitchen. One must always be prepared for unexpected guests. To ensure you are prepared we’ve found five items that are essential for a Southern Kitchen.
1. A great serving piece
Impress your guests with this Napa Valley Reclaimed Wine Barrel Serving Tray. The steel handles make it easy to carry. Whether you’re bringing out appetizers or drinks this beautiful wood tray can hold it all.
2. The perfect salad bowl
This unique Salad & Serving Bowl is not just for serving food. It can be used as a centerpiece on a table or bar. Did we mention it also comes with the serving utensils to match and complete the set!
3. A chef’s assistant
“Southerner’s know you don’t cook meals, you fix ‘em”. Let this "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand go to work for you. Free your hands to do whatever chopping, mixing, and oven opening that special recipe calls for.
4. Salt and Pepper Shaker set
Pass the salt? Everyone knows you must pass the salt and pepper together! Happy Pigs Pewter Salt & Pepper Set are the perfect pair. Add your salt with flare, and enjoy the the happy piggy table set as you dine in contentment.
5. Wine Rack
White or Red? Wine is the finer part of wine and dine. Display your collection with style and panache. Whether you like the Handcrafted Horseshoe Wine Rack or the rustic old vine the proper display is essential for your gathering.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Authentic Oversized Cowhide Rug $ 187.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 119.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00