Irish Coffee Day Posted by: Lindsey Castrodale | 0 Comments
January 25, 2016 is National Irish Coffee Day. Traditionally made with Whiskey, we do Irish Coffee a little differently around here.
Here's our recipe:
- 1 Cup freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 ½ ounces your choice of Kentucky Bourbon
- A little bit of heavy cream, slightly whipped
Add brown sugar and Bourbon to your cup of coffee. Top with whipped heavy cream to your liking.
By: Lindsey Castrodale
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00