Irish Coffee Day Posted by: Lindsey Castrodale | 0 Comments
January 25, 2016 is National Irish Coffee Day. Traditionally made with Whiskey, we do Irish Coffee a little differently around here.
Here's our recipe:
- 1 Cup freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 ½ ounces your choice of Kentucky Bourbon
- A little bit of heavy cream, slightly whipped
Add brown sugar and Bourbon to your cup of coffee. Top with whipped heavy cream to your liking.
By: Lindsey Castrodale
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00