An Apple a Day Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 1 Comment
An Apple a Day. Does it keep the doctor away?
Now that the Autumn Apples are here and plentiful, here are some ways to savor Fall’s best bounty:
Paired with Cheese
Whether it’s brie, sharp cheddar, or gouda, a crisp, tart or sweet apple is a great compliment to cheese.
On a Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Place apple slices between the ham and cheese and then grill. Yum!
Firm apples that are cut to open like a fan, with cinnamon and brown sugar streusel between the layers.
Dipped in Peanut Butter
Probably our favorite of all, the simplicity of apple slices dipped in creamy peanut butter.
What are some of your favorite ways to enjoy apples this fall?
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Authentic Oversized Cowhide Rug $ 187.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 119.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00