Best College Tailgating Spots, PT. 2 Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
Not to be outdone by other schools, here are three more schools that know how to tailgate:
University of Georgia
The Bulldogs in Athens take their tailgating seriously, as evidenced by the fans being setup outside Sanford Stadium in Athens and starting to party right at sunrise. Really.
A little bit more chill than other SEC schools, fans in Tallahassee spread out and enjoy themselves without losing their focus on football.
Because, unlike every other SEC school, the Gamecocks’ stadium isn’t on campus (Williams-Brice Stadium is a couple of miles south of campus in the state fairgrounds), tailgating happens on every street within a couple mile radius of the stadium, so as soon as you get close you will be in the middle of the party.
What are some of your favorite tailgating spots?
By Paula Martin
Paula Martin was born and raised in Arkansas and received her MFA in Creative Writing at the University of New Orleans. She is a writer, teacher, mom, barefoot trail runner, martial artist, and free-thinker always packed and ready for the next adventure.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 189.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00