Best Places to see Fall Foliage in the South Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
Not only are the Ouachita Mountains full of sparkling crystals, this time of year the colors of the leaves can’t be beat. And, if you are so inclined, you can stop at one of the bathhouses for a relaxing spa escape.
The Boston Mountains Scenic Loop is the quintessential drive through the Ozark National Forest, and in the Fall it really is as though an artist brushed her paints across the landscape.
The Buffalo National River and Arkansas Grand Canyon are breathtaking any time of year, but in the Fall with the cooler temperatures and vibrant colors you’ll never want to leave. Be sure and watch for Bald Eagles as they soar above the forest.
Discover more at only in your state.
What are some of your favorite places in Autumn?
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 19.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00