Bourbon Pairings Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Pairing Bourbon with Food? Why, Yes!
Ready to think outside the box and ditch pairing wine with dinner to pairing bourbon with dinner? Then you’re in luck, as below we offer a simple yet interesting way for bourbon and food lovers to make a beautiful match.
First Course: Salad
With bourbon’s dried fruit undertones, think goat cheese with mixed greens, or a creamy dill dressing with iceburg and bacon.
Second Course: Entrée
Braised Lamb, Grilled Porkchop with Apple Chutney, and Roasted Duck with Fennel are all wonderful compliments to bourbon, and Roasted New Potatoes, Candied Carrots, and even Brussel Sprouts round out the dish.
Third Course: Dessert
Bourbon’s signature vanilla sweetness make it perfect for dessert pairing. Chocolate Crème Brulee with a touch of Cinnamon, or Apple Pie with Aged Cheddar and Vanilla Icecream are surefire hits.
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 45.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00