Bourbon Pairings Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Pairing Bourbon with Food? Why, Yes!
Ready to think outside the box and ditch pairing wine with dinner to pairing bourbon with dinner? Then you’re in luck, as below we offer a simple yet interesting way for bourbon and food lovers to make a beautiful match.
First Course: Salad
With bourbon’s dried fruit undertones, think goat cheese with mixed greens, or a creamy dill dressing with iceburg and bacon.
Second Course: Entrée
Braised Lamb, Grilled Porkchop with Apple Chutney, and Roasted Duck with Fennel are all wonderful compliments to bourbon, and Roasted New Potatoes, Candied Carrots, and even Brussel Sprouts round out the dish.
Third Course: Dessert
Bourbon’s signature vanilla sweetness make it perfect for dessert pairing. Chocolate Crème Brulee with a touch of Cinnamon, or Apple Pie with Aged Cheddar and Vanilla Icecream are surefire hits.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 220.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00