Bring Good Taste to Your Dirty Santa Gathering Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
Dirty Santa gifts should be relatively inexpensive, unique and appealing to all. (If you’re unfamiliar with how Dirty Santa is played, this website goes into far more detail than is necessary. We’ve seen furniture assembly instructions shorter than that. )
So, you’ve been invited to a party with colleagues, gym members, friends or all of the above, and you need a cool gift to bring along. Well, we’ve got you covered. With a little planning and some of these items around for that next social gathering, you can sit back and watch as they all fight over your gift contribution. And that’s what the holiday season is all about, right? Feeling good about your great taste in giving. Here’s a few fab suggestions that are $20 or less.
1. Mason Jar Shot Glasses, $15
This is the quintessential Southern Dirty Santa — or is it Dirty Southern Santa? — gift idea. We feel safe in assuming everyone will want one of these. Well, everyone but your teetotaler aunt, but she’s absolutely no fun and therefore doesn’t count.
2. Shotwell Gourmet Caramels, from $9.95
These gourmet candies were sitting around the Bourbon & Boots office one day, and they turned around a rough day right quick. Hand-made and old-school, grandpa would certainly approve of these caramels in four varieties: “old-fashioned,” salted, espresso, and beer and pretzel. It’s a cheap and easy way to say, “I think you’re sweet, old man.” Upgrade to a 3-pack and keep a few for yourself.
3. Game Day Bottle Opener, $10.95
So, this one requires a little “knowing your audience” but you probably know which team your friends and co-workers support. Show up with this handy-dandy customized bottle opener, and you’ll be the talk of the party. Go ahead and get an extra one for yourself.
4. Living the Dream T-shirt, $16.99
That favorite blue-collar saying, “I’m living the dream” has finally been immortalized on a t-shirt. Available in a cut for men or women.
5. State Love Pint Glasses, $20
Love the state you’re in with two etched pint glasses. Pick your state and share the love of a warm home and a cold beer. What could be better?
6.Whiskey Bottle Party Lights, $20
When your office manager said, “Make sure the Christmas tree is lit,” maybe this isn’t what she meant. But just this once, a literal interpretation turns out to be exactly what she didn’t know she wanted. Watch everyone fight over this strand of Jim Beam party lights when you bring it to your office gathering.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 220.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00