Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kicks Real Estate in the Face Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
The Los Angeles Times reports that the home used as a set for “Walker, Texas Ranger” has been put on the market by the television show’s star, Chuck Norris.
You know, the guy whose tears can cure cancer, but he never cries. Not once.
Chuck Norris. The man who once made a stone bleed to death.
The quickest way to a man’s heart is through Chuck Norris’ fist. Ok. we’re stopping now. Promise.
The four-bedroom, 7,362-square-foot home in the Northwood Hills neighborhood has been put on the market for $1.2 million. Only four bedrooms? Yeah, and there’s not even a room dedicated to roundhouse kicking. But it does have seven bathrooms, which seems excessive, a weight room, a theater and “a separate building on the property that was used as a studio during production of “Walker,” which aired on CBS from 1993 to 2001.”
Apparently Norris is looking to downsize. We have no jokes about that. The home was listed last week.
While we’re on the subject, remember when Chuck Norris Facts were really, really popular?
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 42.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00