Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kicks Real Estate in the Face Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
The Los Angeles Times reports that the home used as a set for “Walker, Texas Ranger” has been put on the market by the television show’s star, Chuck Norris.
You know, the guy whose tears can cure cancer, but he never cries.
Chuck Norris. The man who once made a stone bleed to death.
The quickest way to a man’s heart is through Chuck Norris’ fist. Ok. we’re stopping now. Promise.
The four-bedroom, 7,362-square-foot home in the Northwood Hills neighborhood has been put on the market for $1.2 million. Only four bedrooms? Yeah, and there’s not even a room dedicated to roundhouse kicking. But it does have seven bathrooms, which seems excessive, a weight room, a theater and “a separate building on the property that was used as a studio during production of “Walker,” which aired on CBS from 1993 to 2001.”
Apparently Norris is looking to downsize. We have no jokes about that. The home was listed last week.
While we’re on the subject, remember when Chuck Norris Facts were really, really popular?
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 220.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00