Fall Garden-Fruits and Vegetables to Harvest this Fall Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
While we dream through the winter of summer’s locally-grown bounty like juicy watermelon, sweet strawberries, and stain-your-fingers-blueberries, don’t forget the delicious, nutritious fruits and vegetables that our local farmers and backyard gardeners get to harvest during the Fall:
Crisp red, green, and yellow apples are beautiful and delicious and are full of essential vitamins.
Tart and a lovely crimson red, cranberries are chock-full of nutrients.
Red or green, cabbage is nutritious and healthy.
What says Fall more than a bright yellow Squash that’s enticing and nourishing?
What are some of your favorite Fall harvests?
By Paula Martin
Paula Martin was born and raised in Arkansas and received her MFA in Creative Writing at the University of New Orleans. She is a writer, teacher, mom, barefoot trail runner, martial artist, and free-thinker always packed and ready for the next adventure.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 220.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00