Fall Garden-Fruits and Vegetables to Harvest this Fall Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
While we dream through the winter of summer’s locally-grown bounty like juicy watermelon, sweet strawberries, and stain-your-fingers-blueberries, don’t forget the delicious, nutritious fruits and vegetables that our local farmers and backyard gardeners get to harvest during the Fall:
Crisp red, green, and yellow apples are beautiful and delicious and are full of essential vitamins.
Tart and a lovely crimson red, cranberries are chock-full of nutrients.
Red or green, cabbage is nutritious and healthy.
What says Fall more than a bright yellow Squash that’s enticing and nourishing?
What are some of your favorite Fall harvests?
By Paula Martin
Paula Martin was born and raised in Arkansas and received her MFA in Creative Writing at the University of New Orleans. She is a writer, teacher, mom, barefoot trail runner, martial artist, and free-thinker always packed and ready for the next adventure.
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00