Fall Garden-Fruits and Vegetables to Harvest this Fall Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
While we dream through the winter of summer’s locally-grown bounty like juicy watermelon, sweet strawberries, and stain-your-fingers-blueberries, don’t forget the delicious, nutritious fruits and vegetables that our local farmers and backyard gardeners get to harvest during the Fall:
Crisp red, green, and yellow apples are beautiful and delicious and are full of essential vitamins.
Tart and a lovely crimson red, cranberries are chock-full of nutrients.
Red or green, cabbage is nutritious and healthy.
What says Fall more than a bright yellow Squash that’s enticing and nourishing?
What are some of your favorite Fall harvests?
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 45.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00