Favorite Wines for Fall Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
It’s starting to feel bit like Fall (finally!), and along with the orange and yellow leaves, light jackets, and hint of campfire smoke in the air, this season has us thinking of wine. Okay, we think of wine all year long, but here are some wines that we find particularly delicious in the Fall:
For those colorful Fall afternoons and dinners, full-bodied whites like an Oaked Chardonnay, Viognier, or an aromatic Riesling.
For those crisp Fall nights, think light to medium-bodied spice-filled reds like Syrah, Pinot Noir, or a rustic Merlot.
For those enchanting Fall moments day or night, a complex rosé (a balanced blend of red and white) is rich and well-structured and can wonderfully complement Fall flavors.
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 18.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 119.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00