Favorite Wines for Fall Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
It’s starting to feel bit like Fall (finally!), and along with the orange and yellow leaves, light jackets, and hint of campfire smoke in the air, this season has us thinking of wine. Okay, we think of wine all year long, but here are some wines that we find particularly delicious in the Fall:
For those colorful Fall afternoons and dinners, full-bodied whites like an Oaked Chardonnay, Viognier, or an aromatic Riesling.
For those crisp Fall nights, think light to medium-bodied spice-filled reds like Syrah, Pinot Noir, or a rustic Merlot.
For those enchanting Fall moments day or night, a complex rosé (a balanced blend of red and white) is rich and well-structured and can wonderfully complement Fall flavors.
By Paula Martin
Paula Martin was born and raised in Arkansas and received her MFA in Creative Writing at the University of New Orleans. She is a writer, teacher, mom, barefoot trail runner, martial artist, and free-thinker always packed and ready for the next adventure.
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00