Feed Your Father Right on Sunday Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
Father’s Day is Sunday, and when you’re en route to the grocery store to ensure there’s enough bacon on hand to mark the occasion, consider grabbing the ingredients for these dad-approved foods compiled by Southern Living.
Find manly recipe ideas from beef stew to lasagna to Texas chili. They’re sure to please the old man in your life as you gather around the table for Sunday dinner. We’re particularly fond of the idea to serve bacon-infused bourbon — we would be — but there’s no recipe for that one. You’ll have to hit up the liquor store, too, but that’s a given.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00