Feed Your Father Right on Sunday Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
Father’s Day is Sunday, and when you’re en route to the grocery store to ensure there’s enough bacon on hand to mark the occasion, consider grabbing the ingredients for these dad-approved foods compiled by Southern Living.
Find manly recipe ideas from beef stew to lasagna to Texas chili. They’re sure to please the old man in your life as you gather around the table for Sunday dinner. We’re particularly fond of the idea to serve bacon-infused bourbon — we would be — but there’s no recipe for that one. You’ll have to hit up the liquor store, too, but that’s a given.
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00