Festivals in the South: Beignet Fest Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
Looking for a weekend getaway? Pop on over to New Orleans who has added a new festival to its list. Beignet Fest makes the 133rd festival held in the Big Easy. Every single month of the year you can find festivals centered around food, music, and arts with the biggest of course being Mardi Gras. The newest addition is the first of its kind. Yes, it's the first-ever Beignet Fest!
Held in Lafayette Square, participating restaurants include Howlin' Wolf Den, Cafe' Maspero, Royal House, New Orleans Coffee and Beignet House, and many more. The offerings include everything from Bananas Foster Beignets to Fish or Oyster Beignets, and everything in between.
Not only will you enjoy amazing beignet creations in one of the tastiest cities in the country, you will also be supporting a wonderful cause, the Tres Doux Foundation, which will make grants to local nonprofit organizations that provide for accessible, quality programs for children with developmental delays.
For more information, www.beignetfest.com
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 49.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 269.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00