From the Reserve: Handmade Lamps from High-end Bourbon Bottles Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
High-end home décor has recently taken a page from Pinterest and Etsy by employing the use of reclaimed bottles. As liquor bottles have been popping up all over the internet dipped in glitter, spray painted gold, or wrapped in burlap, we’ve taken a liking to a more sophisticated approach celebrating the history and memories made in a label.
By Lindsey Castrodale
Lindsey Castrodale is an Southern-loving girl living in a digital world. Arkansas born and raised, she can often be found in front of a bowl of cheese dip, chip-in-hand, while documenting on Instagram. Little Rock, AR is the Cheese Dip Capital of the World, after all.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00