Getting Cozy- What Your Closet Needs This Fall Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
As the leaves change, so do our wardrobes. Now that the weather is starting to cool off, it’s almost time to trade out your summery sundress for a cozy sweater. Here are some ideas for what essentials you will want to round out your Fall wardrobe.
Whether it’s a circle scarf,blanket scarf, or rectangle scarf, a great scarf can add charm and a pop of color to your outfit. Opt for a great solid color like maroon or burnt orange, or add a pattern like a vibrant flannel or floral.
Pretty much the perfect boot, ankle boots are versatile and comfortable. Whether you go for cowboy-inspired with a stacked wooden heel, or more modern with a wedge or flat, ankle boots can be worn with anything from a fun skirt to jeans or even trousers.
Oh, how we love when we get to break out our jackets. With the perfect bomber jacket or jean jacket, or better yet, one of each, you will stay warm while being oh so cool. Try a traditional grey or blue, or go all out with a rustic red.
What are some of your favorite fall essentials?
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00