Getting Cozy- What Your Closet Needs This Fall Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
As the leaves change, so do our wardrobes. Now that the weather is starting to cool off, it’s almost time to trade out your summery sundress for a cozy sweater. Here are some ideas for what essentials you will want to round out your Fall wardrobe.
Whether it’s a circle scarf,blanket scarf, or rectangle scarf, a great scarf can add charm and a pop of color to your outfit. Opt for a great solid color like maroon or burnt orange, or add a pattern like a vibrant flannel or floral.
Pretty much the perfect boot, ankle boots are versatile and comfortable. Whether you go for cowboy-inspired with a stacked wooden heel, or more modern with a wedge or flat, ankle boots can be worn with anything from a fun skirt to jeans or even trousers.
Oh, how we love when we get to break out our jackets. With the perfect bomber jacket or jean jacket, or better yet, one of each, you will stay warm while being oh so cool. Try a traditional grey or blue, or go all out with a rustic red.
What are some of your favorite fall essentials?
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 19.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00