Gift Guide to Georgia Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
If you’ve got Georgia on your mind this holiday season, we’ve got some lovely hand-made options that’ll surely appeal to your whole crew. Whether you’re a Georgia native or just a fan, here’s our top six gift ideas from the state. If for some crazy reason nothing here appeals to you, click to see all of our Georgia-inspired finds.
1. College Tailgating Signs, $29
These tailgating signs can be made for the school of your choice, but no matter which team you follow, you can feel good knowing one of these rustic signs will dress up your home while also supporting a Georgia small business.
2. Georgia Y’all Shirt, $28
These comfy and stylish tees will let you wear out your love for Georgia and the south. And a portion of the proceeds go to funding research to fight multiple sclerosis. It’s a win-win.
3. R. Riveter Military Bags, $195
These bags may seem pricey, but they’re hand-crafted by military spouses using materials that once served as tents for servicemen and women. They are durable, fashionable and made from little pieces of U.S. history.
4. Atlanta: Georgia Peach Print, $39
It’s getting a little Great Gatsby in here as this 18″ x 24″ gallery print captures the spirit and pride of Atlanta by weaving together both modern and retro influences, with nods to classic travel posters from the 1920s to the 1940s.
5. Brothel Token Wishbone Necklace, $60
This necklace could be the coolest thing on this site, but that’s just one writer’s opinion. Granted, this brothel necklace is not for everyone, as it boasts “One First Class Lay. Satisfaction Guaranteed.” But if given to the right person, this gift is a bona-fide home run.
6. Jam of Love Sweet Trio, $30.99
We know what you’re thinking: $30 for jam?!? But this stuff is so good, you’ll hide it in the back of the fridge, away from those undeveloped, teenage taste buds that couldn’t fully appreciate the flavor profiles of this jalapeno-raspberry, blueberry and apple pie jam. It’s THAT good, and we would not joke around about jam.
In love with Georgia? Click to see all of our hand-picked products from the state.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 220.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00