Hot Dog Mike fundraising for brick and mortar Posted by: Melissa Tucker | 0 Comments
The most social media-savvy hot dog purveyor in Arkansas — maybe in America — has started a fundraising endeavor to open a brick and mortar outlet for himself because apparently being at the mercy of The Natural State’s weather is some sort of a business limitation. Who knew? Hot Dog Mike Juiliano’s gofundme.com campaign has a goal of raising $10,000 for “deposits, licensing, equipment, branding (signage, marketing and promotional materials), supplies and build out” for a permanent place.
He plans to create “a small take-out and delivery based storefront” in which “these operational challenges can be overcome allowing Hot Dog Mike to be open come rain, heat, wind or dark. He is also planning to offer downtown delivery to local businesses and homes.”
He’s found a location in downtown Little Rock that he wants to call home, and we wish him the best of luck. Only 27 days left to donate.
Photo courtesy of Hot Dog Mike’s Facebook page.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00