How To Add a Rustic Touch to Your Southern Home Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Looking to add a sense of history to your Southern home? Try some of these rustic touches to add charm and hint at bygone days.
Charming and elegant, a cowhide rug can be soft under your feet as a carpet, warm as a couch throw, or beautiful as a wall hanging.
- Weathered Wicker
Perfect for your screened-in porch, weathered wicker is durable and charming. Add some colorful cushions, perfect for a long afternoon nap.
Whether it’s a table, picture frame, serving tray, or sign, reclaimed barnwood adds beauty and history to any room in your house.
Potted plants like ferns are inexpensive and add charm. Make sure the sunlight is correct, and then add one or more plants not only for beauty, but also to improve the air quality (it’s true!). What are some other rustic touches you can add? Comment with your ideas below.
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 42.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00