How to be a Southern Belle Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 5 Comments
Okay, Ladies, it's your turn. What makes a Southern Belle besides sugar and spice and everything nice?
- Know how to debone a chicken, set a table with your grandmother’s silverware, and clean your plate, all without batting an eye. And there’s always room for dessert.
- Don’t be ugly; if the need arises to insult someone, “Bless her heart” will do.
- Be ready to do any of the following at the drop of a hat: drive a 4-wheeler, shoot a shotgun, drop a boat in the water.
- There are only two acceptable beverage choices at brunch: mimosa or sweet tea. No exceptions.
- Three words: thank you notes. Two words: football season.
- One word: lipstick.
What else would you add to our list? Add your own to the comments!
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Authentic Oversized Cowhide Rug $ 187.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 119.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00