How to Clean Your Johnny Cash Necklace Posted by: Amy Bowers | 0 Comments
Want to know how to keep your Johnny Cash necklace shiny and looking brand new? Christy Bourns, jewelry designer and creator of the original Johnny Cash Necklace at Robinson Lane Designs, offers a quick, step-by-step tutorial on how to clean the Johnny Cash necklace—and all your other brass and copper jewelry— using simple household products you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.
Watch the video here, and check out Christy’s other jewelry including her popular stamped brass State Shape Necklaces on BourbonandBoots.com!
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 189.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 40.00