How to Clean Your Johnny Cash Necklace Posted by: Amy Bowers | 0 Comments
Want to know how to keep your Johnny Cash necklace shiny and looking brand new? Christy Bourns, jewelry designer and creator of the original Johnny Cash Necklace at Robinson Lane Designs, offers a quick, step-by-step tutorial on how to clean the Johnny Cash necklace—and all your other brass and copper jewelry— using simple household products you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.
Watch the video here, and check out Christy’s other jewelry including her popular stamped brass State Shape Necklaces on BourbonandBoots.com!
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00