How to Make a Bourb-a-Rita Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
The best summer nights are spent with a mixed drink in hand, preferably one that is cool to the taste and refreshing to enjoy. We’ve put a Bourbon & Boots twist on this classic summer cocktail. More commonly celebrated with tequila, in our version of a margarita Bourbon takes center stage. Serve it up in a copper cup to keep this drink chilled to perfection on a hot summer day.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 ½ ounces choice bourbon or whiskey
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Splash of simple syrup
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Lime wedge to garnish
Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Strain into Copper Cup. Garnish with lime. Enjoy!
Did you give it a try? Tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Authentic Oversized Cowhide Rug $ 187.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 119.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00