How to Make a Bourb-a-Rita Posted by: Lindsey Castrodale | 0 Comments
The best summer nights are spent with a mixed drink in hand, preferably one that is cool to the taste and refreshing to enjoy. We’ve put a Bourbon & Boots twist on this classic summer cocktail. More commonly celebrated with tequila, in our version of a margarita Bourbon takes center stage. Serve it up in a copper cup to keep this drink chilled to perfection on a hot summer day.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 ½ ounces choice bourbon or whiskey
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Splash of simple syrup
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Lime wedge to garnish
Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Strain into Copper Cup. Garnish with lime. Enjoy!
Did you give it a try? Tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.
By Lindsey Castrodale
Lindsey Castrodale is an Southern-loving girl living in a digital world. Arkansas born and raised, she can often be found in front of a bowl of cheese dip, chip-in-hand, while documenting on Instagram. Little Rock, AR is the Cheese Dip Capital of the World, after all.
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00