How to make a meat and cheese tray Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Hosting a party and want a go-to for easy entertaining? Time to break out that beautiful serving tray, sharpen your knives, pour yourself a glass a wine, and have fun. Here are some tips for how to make a great meat and cheese tray:
- Meat: Prosciutto, Salami, even Mortadella are delicious, and you can cut plenty and refill the tray from the fridge as needed.
- Bread or Crackers: Rustic breads like Focaccia or French Baguette are perfect, or you can opt for a basket of crackers (try a variety of different crackers)
- Cheese: For the lactose-tolerant, Cheddars and Swiss go great, or try a soft cheese like Brie or Chevre. You can even be artistic and cut slices in fun shapes.
- Tangy: Olives and pickles can be sliced or put on the tray whole.
- Sweet: Fruits like Grapes and Apples are a go-to, but you can also be more adventurous with dried fruits, honey, or candied nuts. After you’ve created your meat and cheese tray, pour yourself another glass of wine, sit back, and greet your guests. You’ll have plenty of time to socialize while everyone enjoys.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00