How to Make a Meat and Cheese Tray Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
- Meat: Prosciutto, Salami, even Mortadella are delicious, and you can cut plenty and refill the tray from the fridge as needed.
- Bread or Crackers: Rustic breads like Focaccia or French Baguette are perfect, or you can opt for a basket of crackers (try a variety of different crackers)
- Cheese: For the lactose-tolerant, Cheddars and Swiss go great, or try a soft cheese like Brie or Chevre. You can even be artistic and cut slices in fun shapes.
- Tangy: Olives and pickles can be sliced or put on the tray whole.
- Sweet: Fruits like Grapes and Apples are a go-to, but you can also be more adventurous with dried fruits, honey, or candied nuts. After you’ve created your meat and cheese tray, pour yourself another glass of wine, sit back, and greet your guests. You’ll have plenty of time to socialize while everyone enjoys.
Shopping Bourbon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 45.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 269.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00