How To Take A Southern Belle On A Date Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 3 Comments
So you’ve finally gotten the nerve to ask out the beautiful woman in human resources with the Southern drawl. Now what? Whether you are a Southerner or not, here are a few tips for taking a Southern Belle on a date:
Pick her up on time. Punctuality is akin to good manners, very important to her. She will most likely make you wait as she dabs on lipstick, and that’s okay.
Open doors for her. Front doors, car doors, any and all doors.
Hold your hand out for her when she gets out the car, and if it’s raining, hold your umbrella over her. Better you get wet than her.
If at a restaurant, walk behind her to the table, not in front of her, and pull out the chair for her to sit.
When you order her a nonalcoholic beverage, it’s a Coke, not a pop, soda, or god forbid, a Pepsi.
Listen. Laugh. Lighten up.
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 19.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00