Labor Day Decorating — 25 Project Ideas Posted by: Rod Ford | 0 Comments
Labor Day! It’s the time to reflect on your employment-related contributions to society, hopefully while you rest at home.
But if you’re like us, you’ll have trouble sitting still for any amount of time. You’ve got three days off — suck it, Monday! — and maybe you’ll spend one of those days catching up on sleep, but the other two are just begging for a weekend decorating project.
The bathroom could use a few shiny decals. The dresser in the bedroom might look lovely in a bright shade of blue. And those large yard items that straddle the line between “log” and “stick” might look cute in the entryway.
So, home beauty is in the eye of the key-holder. And Better Homes and Gardens has a photo-heavy list of 25 Weekend Decorating Projects to tackle. Scroll through it for Labor Day inspiration. Maybe you’ll run to the paint store, or maybe it’ll just stop with cracking open a beer and fantasizing about what might be.
Photos from bhg.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 18.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 119.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00