Ode to My College Town Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
Big cities certainly have their place in our culture, but there is something magical and mystical about America’s college towns. College Towns are so uniquely personal and mean so much more to our society than just memories of the time we spent at school, the student populations, the Saturday games, or the party atmosphere. Many of them have anchored thriving regional economies and fostered an intellectual culture that make them perfect long-term contributors to the growth of a state. There are 100’s of amazing College Towns coast-to-coast with vibrant art scenes, top-notch restaurants, charming eccentricities, historic sights, and gorgeous scenery. College Towns have also tapped into the private-public connection of thinking and energy, thus most becoming entrepreneurial business startup hubs. For all these reasons, both past & present we cherish the memories and celebrate OUR college town.
What makes your college town special?
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 42.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00