Playlisting — New Music in Nashville Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
Earlier this week, we posted an essential summer playlist for you Southern music listeners, but over at Garden and Gun, they’ve compiled some tunes from Nashville’s musical taste-makers with some of the up-and-coming artists and songs from Music City.
Yeah, you probably haven’t heard of these singer-songwriters — Shelly Colvin and Jeff the Brotherhood — but we’re guessing you will soon. It’s country and folk at its finest, and certainly worth a listen.
While we’re at it, leave some of your favorite new artists in the comments, and we’ll give them a listen. For more of Garden and Gun’s music coverage — The Avett Brothers and the Black Keys! — click here.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00