Playlisting — New Music in Nashville Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
Earlier this week, we posted an essential summer playlist for you Southern music listeners, but over at Garden and Gun, they’ve compiled some tunes from Nashville’s musical taste-makers with some of the up-and-coming artists and songs from Music City.
Yeah, you probably haven’t heard of these singer-songwriters — Shelly Colvin and Jeff the Brotherhood — but we’re guessing you will soon. It’s country and folk at its finest, and certainly worth a listen.
While we’re at it, leave some of your favorite new artists in the comments, and we’ll give them a listen. For more of Garden and Gun’s music coverage — The Avett Brothers and the Black Keys! — click here.
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00