Pumpkin Decorating 101 Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
Even though the weather hasn’t quite cooled off enough for us to break out our favorite fall jacket, we are in the mood to break out the pumpkins and start decorating. Here are a few ideas for how to make your pumpkins one-of-a-kind.
Break out the Mod Podge, scissors, and printer paper and get ready to get personal. From silhouettes to portraits, think of the pumpkins as your backdrop and get creative.
Use paint to create flowers, leaves, trees and anything else from nature. You can even carve out petals, leaves, or branches gently into the pumpkin for depth.
Paint, twine, buttons, cotton— think 3-D to create animals like white sheep, black cats, and yellow chicks.
What other ideas do you have for pumpkin decorating?
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 45.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00