Pumpkin Patch Pickin' in the South Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
It’s Pumpkin Patch time, y’all! While there are hundreds of great pumpkin patches sprinkled throughout the South, we are going to offer some of our very favorites in different states. We are starting in beautiful Virginia.
Nestled in Centreville, VA, Cox Farms pulls out the stops each year for their annual Fall Festival, complete with a massive pumpkin patch, locally-sourced baked goods and activities, a petting zoo, games, and even a chance for kids to try their hand at real farm chores. For those thrill seekers there's the "fields of fear" and the "cornundrum," a winding maze through the cornfield.
Find out more and plan your trip at www.coxfarms.com
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 49.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 269.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00