Pumpkin Patch Pickin' in the South Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
It’s Pumpkin Patch time, y’all! While there are hundreds of great pumpkin patches sprinkled throughout the South, we are going to offer some of our very favorites in different states. We are starting in beautiful Virginia.
Nestled in Centreville, VA, Cox Farms pulls out the stops each year for their annual Fall Festival, complete with a massive pumpkin patch, locally-sourced baked goods and activities, a petting zoo, games, and even a chance for kids to try their hand at real farm chores. For those thrill seekers there's the "fields of fear" and the "cornundrum," a winding maze through the cornfield.
Find out more and plan your trip at www.coxfarms.com
By Paula Martin
Paula Martin was born and raised in Arkansas and received her MFA in Creative Writing at the University of New Orleans. She is a writer, teacher, mom, barefoot trail runner, martial artist, and free-thinker always packed and ready for the next adventure.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 189.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00