Southern Condiments: Better with Butter Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
Boy, do we like our butter. Whether it’s a pat, whipped, or creamy, we love to spread delicious butters on just about any type of bread for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If, like us, you love your butter and are looking for some interesting ways to add flavors, here are some of our favorite sweet combinations that will have you spreading it on thick.
Pear and Rosemary Butter
Pecan and Brown Sugar Butter
Apple and Plum Butter
Honey and Cinnamon Butter
Walnut and Cranberry Butter
Orange and Cinnamon Butter
• Soften butter before adding ingredients by bringing to room temperature and beating it.
• Ingredients should be chopped very finely or pureed before adding.
• Allow at least two hours at room temperature for flavors to penetrate before refrigerating.
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 49.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 269.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00