Southern Living Gives Sweet Tea the Bird Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
We had to get you here to see this recipe.
Southern Living, which is also known as “the South’s most trusted kitchen,” has given us a way to combine two Southern loves — sweet tea and fried chicken.
Here’s how how you can do it: Make a mixture of sweet tea and spices, drop in the chicken pieces and let them marinate overnight. When you’re ready to fry them up, batter, drop in oil and drizzle with — what is that? honey? this simplistic video really doesn’t say — and hot sauce.
This dish looks delicious. Time consuming, but delicious. What’s that saying? Good things come to those who marinate.
I know what I’m doing this weekend.
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 42.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00