Southern Living Gives Sweet Tea the Bird Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
We had to get you here to see this recipe.
Southern Living, which is also known as “the South’s most trusted kitchen,” has given us a way to combine two Southern loves — sweet tea and fried chicken.
Here’s how how you do it: Make a mixture of sweet tea and spices, drop in the chicken pieces and let them marinate overnight. When you’re ready to fry them up, batter, drop in oil and drizzle with — what is that? honey? this simplistic video really doesn’t say — and hot sauce.
This dish looks delicious. Time consuming, but delicious. What’s that saying? Good things come to those who marinate.
I know what I’m doing this weekend.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 220.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00