Southern Living Gives Sweet Tea the Bird Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
We had to get you here to see this recipe.
Southern Living, which is also known as “the South’s most trusted kitchen,” has given us a way to combine two Southern loves — sweet tea and fried chicken.
Here’s how how you do it: Make a mixture of sweet tea and spices, drop in the chicken pieces and let them marinate overnight. When you’re ready to fry them up, batter, drop in oil and drizzle with — what is that? honey? this simplistic video really doesn’t say — and hot sauce.
This dish looks delicious. Time consuming, but delicious. What’s that saying? Good things come to those who marinate.
I know what I’m doing this weekend.
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00