Southern Paranormal Activity-The Crescent Hotel Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Stranger Things: The Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
At the top of a hill in the northwest corner of Arkansas sits a fully-operational grand old hotel built in 1886 dubbed “America’s Most Haunted Hotel.” From footsteps to flickering lights to voices in the night, the paranormal is alive and well at this Victorian-era “Castle in the Air.” Some of the resident spirits include Michael, an Irish stonemason who died while building the hotel in 1885; Theodora, a cancer patient from the period when the hotel was a hospital; and Morris, the cat. For over a century visitors, guests, and even ghosthunters have been drawn to The Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs to spend the weekend, enjoy the grounds, and take a ghost tour.
So, if you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind adventure, pack your bags and head to The Crescent Hotel. Be sure and take a walk on the expansive grounds, treat yourself to the luxurious spa services, and have dinner and drinks in the Crystal Dining Room with other guests—perhaps even some who never checked out.
By Paula Martin
Paula Martin was born and raised in Arkansas and received her MFA in Creative Writing at the University of New Orleans. She is a writer, teacher, mom, barefoot trail runner, martial artist, and free-thinker always packed and ready for the next adventure.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00