Southern Paranormal Activity-The Crescent Hotel Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Stranger Things: The Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
At the top of a hill in the northwest corner of Arkansas sits a fully-operational grand old hotel built in 1886 dubbed “America’s Most Haunted Hotel.” From footsteps to flickering lights to voices in the night, the paranormal is alive and well at this Victorian-era “Castle in the Air.” Some of the resident spirits include Michael, an Irish stonemason who died while building the hotel in 1885; Theodora, a cancer patient from the period when the hotel was a hospital; and Morris, the cat. For over a century visitors, guests, and even ghosthunters have been drawn to The Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs to spend the weekend, enjoy the grounds, and take a ghost tour.
So, if you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind adventure, pack your bags and head to The Crescent Hotel. Be sure and take a walk on the expansive grounds, treat yourself to the luxurious spa services, and have dinner and drinks in the Crystal Dining Room with other guests—perhaps even some who never checked out.
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 42.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00