Still Going Strong — America’s Best Bourbon Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
Somewhere in the world are whiskey experts. They’re paid to taste and rank the bourbons of the world, and when they call something “The Best” we listen.
At last month’s International Wine and Spirit Competition, whiskeys and bourbons went through a rigorous blind taste-testing and “microbiological analysis” to determine which would be called Gold, and which would get the Gold Outstanding rating.
Some names you’ll recognize like Jim Beam and Knob Creek and some others you might not — Hudson Baby Bourbon and Eagle Rare. Click through to read what the judges had to say about each of the winners.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 189.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 40.00