How to Tell If You’re at a Southern Wedding Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 2 Comments
The wedding industry in America generates billions of dollars annually, and the South certainly has its share of extravagance. Whether your wedding was a formal affair with a sit-down dinner and dancing, or one a few close friends and family helped you organize, there are a few things Southern weddings have in common. Consider these: Unity candle This tradition is...
Nine Pearls of Wisdom for Every Southern Girl Posted by: Rod Ford | 5 Comments
A few years ago, my dear friend’s daughter was about to have her first birthday. Because she is wise, she knew full-well first birthday parties are about parents, not children. They kept a baby alive for a year, for crying out loud. That’s cause for celebration. She decided to make this particular celebration one that her daughter would be able...
Modern Southern Writers Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 1 Comment
A couple of weeks ago, we shared our favorite classic southern writers. Today, we're jumping into present times to explore some of the best writers to come from the South in our generation. Ron Rash Ron Rash’s novels, short stories, and poetry are mostly set in the rural Appalachian South, where his family has been since the 1700’s. A master of lyrical writing...
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses (Set of 2) $ 34.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon & Whiskey Bottle Liquid Desk Lamp $ 139.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffel Bag $ 269.00
- Bourbon Barrel Wooden Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Bourbon Barrel Polarized Wooden Sunglasses $ 159.00
- Handcrafted Stylish Leather Messenger Bag $ 169.00