10 Things You Miss About Your College Town Posted by: Rod Ford | 0 Comments
10 Things You Miss About Your College Town This time of year has a lot of us reflecting on the glory days that were our undergraduate years. As a whole new batch of students are about to graduate and move away from their college town, here are the Top 10 things we know they'll be missing someday, just like we...
Favorite College Fight Songs Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 5 Comments
Texas A&M, “The Aggie War Hymn”: Written by an alumni stationed overseas during WWI, “The Aggie War Hymn” speaks to the rivalry between the University of Texas and A&M. When this song is played, students link arms and sway back and forth, symbolically sawing off the horns of the UT Longhorns. Another fun fact? NASA used to play this...
Lessons from my Southern Mom: Sending a Daughter Off To College Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 1 Comment
So the time that you have both longed for and feared has finally come: it’s time to make the long drive and drop your daughter, still a mere teenager, off at college. But what do you say to her after you’ve carefully unpacked and neatly folded all of her clothes and put them in her drawers, and she is glowing...
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 29.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon & Whiskey Bottle Liquid Desk Lamp $ 129.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 269.00
- Bourbon Barrel Wooden Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 129.00
- Bourbon Barrel Polarized Wooden Sunglasses $ 159.00
- Handcrafted Stylish Leather Messenger Bag $ 169.00