Top 5 Reasons to Start Christmas Shopping Now Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 0 Comments
It may still be September but the Holidays will be here before we know it! We’ve got 5 reasons to get a head start on that gift list.
1. Unique artisan products are limited quantity, so you get a jump on the masses and get exactly what you want before it sells out.
2. You can beat the crowd by shopping now from the comfort of your home, Sweet Tea (or Mimosa) in hand.
3. More time can be spent on browsing for the perfect gift instead of realizing you forgot Uncle Harry and had to buy whatever there was left.
4. You’ll have time to really decorate your house instead of hastily hanging a sad string of lights on the porch and throwing some tinsel on the fern in the living room.
5. You will spread out your budget so that by the time the season is upon us, you can splurge and treat yourself to a day at the spa.
By Paula Martin
Paula Martin was born and raised in Arkansas and received her MFA in Creative Writing at the University of New Orleans. She is a writer, teacher, mom, barefoot trail runner, martial artist, and free-thinker always packed and ready for the next adventure.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00