Waiter, There’s a Fruit in My Soup Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
When’s the last time you saw a truck selling cantaloupe on the side of the road?
If it wasn’t yesterday, then it’ll probably be tomorrow. It’s that time of year, and if you need one more reason to pull over and take some of that sweet, juicy melon home, here’s a fruity, yet savory soup recipe from Bon Apetit magazine. It’s a light, no-cook appetizer with red onion and kosher salt bringing the savory to the table, and olive oil bringing all the creamy.
It’s meant to be chilled and served with chopped fresh mint.
But if you are up for heating up the kitchen, check out the 18 recipes for fried foods, from chicken to chickpeas.
- Cowhide Crossbody Bag, Black & White with Deep Red Leather - Medium $ 89.00
- Cowhide Rugs - Real Authentic Oversized Genuine Leather Hide $ 220.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon Barrel Top Lazy Susan $ 109.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 89.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00