Waiter, There’s a Fruit in My Soup Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
When’s the last time you saw a truck selling cantaloupe on the side of the road?
If it wasn’t yesterday, then it’ll probably be tomorrow. It’s that time of year, and if you need one more reason to pull over and take some of that sweet, juicy melon home, here’s a fruity, yet savory soup recipe from Bon Apetit magazine. It’s a light, no-cook appetizer with red onion and kosher salt bringing the savory to the table, and olive oil bringing all the creamy.
It’s meant to be chilled and served with chopped fresh mint.
But if you are up for heating up the kitchen, check out the 18 recipes for fried foods, from chicken to chickpeas.
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00