Waiter, There’s a Fruit in My Soup Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
When’s the last time you saw a truck selling cantaloupe on the side of the road?
If it wasn’t yesterday, then it’ll probably be tomorrow. It’s that time of year, and if you need one more reason to pull over and take some of that sweet, juicy melon home, here’s a fruity, yet savory soup recipe from Bon Apetit magazine. It’s a light, no-cook appetizer with red onion and kosher salt bringing the savory to the table, and olive oil bringing all the creamy.
It’s meant to be chilled and served with chopped fresh mint.
But if you are up for heating up the kitchen, check out the 18 recipes for fried foods, from chicken to chickpeas.
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 23.00
- Ladies Soft Pastel Striped Canvas Tote Bag $ 59.00
- Front Pocket Double Sleeve American Leather Wallet $ 30.00
- Authentic Reclaimed Napa Valley Wine Barrel Dog Feeder $ 150.00
- "Southerner" Engraved Distressed Wood Cookbook Stand $ 69.00
- Elegant Cross & Heart Faith Necklace $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00