Weekend Getaway: Southern Retreats Posted by: Hedi Hemenway | 1 Comment
Ready for a weekend getaway? Here are a few beautiful retreats that will have you breathing crisp air as you relax for a one-of-a-kind soul massage.
Lookout Mountain, GA
Sitting atop Lookout Mountain just on the other side of the Tennessee border, the Chanticleer Inn is at 2000 feet above sea level and offers stunning views of the Chattanooga Valley from your private balcony.
The Inn on Biltmore Estate
One of the South’s most famous addresses, The Inn on Biltmore Estate does not disappoint. The view of the Blue Ridge Mountains is enough to make you want to stay forever.
Meadows of Dan, VA
If it’s stargazing you are longing for, then look no further. Primland Resort offers the best view of Virginia’s diamond-filled night sky. You can even hike a restored six-mile section of the Old Appalachian Trail on the property.
What are some of your favorite Southern retreats?
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 49.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 269.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00