You Fried What Now, Georgia? Posted by: Dan | 0 Comments
It’s state fair time, which means it’s time to eat the fried goodies that will give you the fat stores to get through winter.
That’s your argument, too, right?
Over in north Georgia, the state fair has some fried doozies with Kool-Aid, a hot dog in waffle batter and one sandwich to rule them all. It’s called “The Big Papa” and here’s what they say about it:
Winner of the 2013 Crazy Carnival Food Contest, The Big Papa is a double bacon cheeseburger, smothered in pulled pork, topped with hand-cut fries, then covered with ranch dressing, jalapeno-barbecue sauce, and served on a toasted onion bun. Eat it all in under five minutes, and get a free “I Ate The Big Papa” T-shirt, which, on second thought, is actually the worst thing for you at the fair.
If that doesn’t get your heart pumping … or stop it in its tracks … nothing will.
What’s the most ridiculous food item at your state fair this year?
- Authentic Oversized Tan & White Cowhide Rugs $ 187.00
- Etched World Globe Whiskey Decanter $ 49.00
- Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarves $ 21.00
- Authentic Black & White Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 199.00
- Handcrafted Mini Bourbon Barrel Bluetooth Speaker $ 299.00
- Beer Legends Pub Pint Glass Set $ 39.00
- Vintage Sweet Tea Metal Sign $ 96.00