You Fried What Now, Georgia? Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
It’s state fair time, which means it’s time to eat the fried goodies that will give you the fat stores to get through winter.
Over in north Georgia, the state fair has some fried doozies with Kool-Aid, a hot dog in waffle batter and one sandwich to rule them all. It’s called “The Big Papa” and here’s what they say about it:
Winner of the 2013 Crazy Carnival Food Contest, The Big Papa is a double bacon cheeseburger, smothered in pulled pork, topped with hand-cut fries, then covered with ranch dressing, jalapeno-barbecue sauce, and served on a toasted onion bun. Eat it all in under five minutes, and get a free “I Ate The Big Papa” T-shirt, which, on second thought, is actually the worst thing for you at the fair.
If that doesn’t get your heart pumping … or stop it in its tracks … nothing will.
What’s the most ridiculous food item at your state fair this year?
Shopping Boubon & Boots Online Gift Store:
Our Southern Lifestyle Brand is your online gift store for made in the south personalized gifts, gift ideas for men, and gift ideas for women. Our southern gifts inventory of unique gifts and unusual gifts ensure a rare & unique selection of personal gifts sure to delight you and your recipient. Visit our Southern Gifts store at www.bourbonandboots.com
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses $ 42.00
- Authentic Large (6' x 7') Cowhide Rug $ 198.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 139.00
- Authentic Brown Brindle Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffle Bag $ 229.00
- Handmade Bourbon Barrel Wood Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 109.00
- Silver Cross & Gold Cross Heart Christian Necklaces $ 39.00
- Waxed Canvas Shoulder Bag w/ Leather Strap $ 49.00