8 Signs You’re on a Southern Porch Posted by: Rod Ford | 0 Comments
Southern Men & Pocket Squares Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
The Perfect Mint Julep Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
Easter Sunday In the South Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
We are in the season of Lent; you know that time when we give up something important to us in hopes of a blessing. This time of sacrifice signals Easter Sunday is fast approaching. Easter is a special time in the South and is much, much more than a religious holiday. It’s a social occasion. Of course for Christians, Easter...
Southern Replacement Cuss Words Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 0 Comments
In the South, our parents taught us to go to church on Sunday, treat others with manners and politeness, as well as keep your language as clean as possible. Being raised in the south it wasn’t that we didn’t’ occasionally hear a few curse words in the house, but our parents certainly didn’t use profanity in the normal stream of...
10 Things To Know about a Texas Woman Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 1 Comment
1. If you don’t like spicy food, they will most likely think you are a sissy. Just so you know, there is any such thing as Mild Salsa. 2. They have ridden horses, but mostly at summer camp. They prefer the car with the radio turned up and the air conditioning on full blast. 3. They are BBQ Snobs. Real BBQ should...
15 Truths about Loving a Southern Girl Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 9 Comments
If you are a Southern Gent and you have been graced with the relationship with a Southern Lady you've learned a few things along the way. I am happy to share these learnings with you and hope you will chime in with your comments. 1. Her idea of a great second date is a picnic. There is nothing like a...
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses (Set of 2) $ 34.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon & Whiskey Bottle Liquid Desk Lamp $ 139.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffel Bag $ 269.00
- Bourbon Barrel Wooden Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Bourbon Barrel Polarized Wooden Sunglasses $ 159.00
- Handcrafted Stylish Leather Messenger Bag $ 169.00