Things I've Learned Growing Up in the South Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 77 Comments
We loved growing up in the south. "Bless your Heart", "Sweet Tea", Football, Family, & Church. A dear friend who is now a Southern Ex-patriate reflected on her sweet time of southern upbringing and shared with us her list of "Things I Learned Growing Up in the South." We agree with our dear friend. Enjoy, comment, and share upon her reflections. ...
How to Be A Southern Gentleman Posted by: Aaron Stearns | 8 Comments
Listen up, boys. In today’s society, many niceties have been stripped away. But down here in the South, we Southern women still have high expectations. So, if you want to be the perfect Southern Gentleman and impress us, here are some pointers to not only be a Southern Gentleman below the Mason-Dixon, but also if you happen to find...
- Whiskey Lovers Engraved Personalized Whiskey Glasses (Set of 2) $ 34.00
- Reclaimed Bourbon & Whiskey Bottle Liquid Desk Lamp $ 139.00
- Reclaimed Barrel Top Wooden Lazy Susan $ 159.00
- Authentic Handcrafted Cowhide Leather Overnight Duffel Bag $ 269.00
- Bourbon Barrel Wooden Serving Tray With Rustic Iron Handles $ 149.00
- Bourbon Barrel Polarized Wooden Sunglasses $ 159.00
- Handcrafted Stylish Leather Messenger Bag $ 169.00