Rare, Unique, Unusual Handcrafted Vintage Gifts: Return Policy
Bourbon & Boots sells rare & unique handcrafted items in which the vast majority of each item is handmade by artisans. The products are singular creations that are not factory-made or mass-produced. Our highly skilled artisans do their best to ensure that each item resembles the photos as closely as possible; however there may be very slight variations or natural imperfections in the materials. We operate a shipping warehouse and most of our items are constantly replenished weekly from our skilled artisan providers. The majority of our orders ship within 7-10 days . Occasionally, a particular item may become so popular or an event cause the natural raw material used to handcraft the item to be scarce extended delivery times out to 2-3 weeks period. When this occurs we send out notification emails providing the option to keep the order active or issue a refund. We hope you are delighted with every item you purchase from our Southern Lifestyle Brand. If you do need to return an item, or an item becomes out of stock due to demand and you wish to cancel your order for full refund, please note the following policies before starting the return process.
Returns are processed by sending a note to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the ORDER # for quick and expedient response by our Customer Care Team.
What items are eligible for re-shipment or returnable for store credit?
- Mis-Shipped Orders.
- Orders Received Damaged (pictures are required).
- Due to the Handcrafted Made to Order Nature of our Business, Correct Orders Received in Excellent Condition Are Not Eligible for Return.
How Do I Return and Item That Was Mis-Shipped or Damaged in Transit?
- Return items require a return merchandise authorization (RMA) available through our firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Care Team.
What about Return Shipping?
- Depending on the reason for the return, you may be responsible for return shipping costs. Return shipping cost is only paid for by Bourbon & Boots when the return is initiated due to a mistake by our fulfillment center or damaged goods.
What items are non-returnable?
- Items received more than 20 days ago.
- Items that were received in excellent condition.
- We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit. In the case of out of stock of return item a store credit will be issued.
How soon will I get my credit?
- All qualifying items may be returned for in-store credit or exchange.
- Once your items are inspected upon return, you'll get your credit, typically within 24-48 hours in the form of an electronic store voucher.
- Please review our "Terms & Conditions" for more information.
If you have a unique circumstance or need returns assistance send us an email to email@example.com and we step you through the process.
Bourbon & Boots is a southern lifestyle brand, integrating artisan inspired and maker quality craftsmanship into the rare, unique and unusual gifts we design, craft, and ship. The company was formed as an alternative for consumers looking for differentiated heirloom quality goods unlike the mass-produced foreign goods available in big box retail stores. We utilize domestically available or up cycled materials in our designs and handcrafting process for all of our unique personalized gifts.