We hope you are delighted with every item you purchase from Bourbon & Boots. If you do need to return an item to us please note the following policies before starting the return process.
What items are returnable?
- Items delivered within 10 days.
- Damages or Item Mis-ships.
- Unworn & Unused.
- All tags attached.
- Packaging Intact.
Is it easy to return items?
- Yes, all return items require a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Just CLICK HERE: To start an easy return Process. Items returned without an RMA will not be processed. Items damaged in transit require pictures of damage.
What about Return Shipping?
- Depending on the reason for the return, you may be responsible for return shipping costs. Return shipping cost is only paid for by Bourbon & Boots when the return is initiated due to a mistake by our fulfillment center or damaged goods. Shipping is not refundable, nor return shipping paid for on items returned due to customer preference/change of mind.
What items are non-refundable?
- Items received more than 10 days ago.
- Items marked as "Sale & Clearance" - all sales are final.
- We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit. In the case of out of stock of return item a store credit will be issued.
- Original shipping charges except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
- Items broken in transit where pictures of damage goods cannot be provided.
How soon will I get my credit?
- All qualifying items may be returned for in-store credit or exchange.
- Once your items are inspected upon return, you'll get your credit, typically within 24-48 hours.
- Please review our "Terms & Conditions" for more information.
If you have a unique circumstance or need returns assistance send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we step you through the process.