Rare, Unique, Unusual Handcrafted Vintage Gifts: Shipping Policy
Bourbon & Boots sells rare & unique handcrafted items in which the vast majority of each item is handmade by artisans. The products are singular creations that are not factory-made or mass-produced. Our highly skilled artisans do their best to ensure that each item resembles the photos as closely as possible; however there may be very slight variations or natural imperfections in the materials. We operate a shipping warehouse and the majority of our items are replenished weekly. The majority of our items ship within 3-5 weeks. Occasionally, a particular item may become so popular or an event cause the natural raw material used to handcraft the item to be scarce extended delivery times out to 6-10 weeks period. When this occurs we send out notification emails providing the option to keep the order active or issue a refund. We hope you are delighted with every item you purchase from our Southern Lifestyle Brand. If you do need to return an item, or an item becomes out of stock due to demand and you wish to cancel your order for full refund, please note the following policies before starting the return process.
Due to the handcrafted, rare & unique nature of our made to order merchandise. payments are processed upon checkout.
Customer returns due to mis-shipping or damage in transport are processed by our Customer Care team by sending an email note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the ORDER # as part of any Customer Care inquiry.
We have partnered with USPS Ground & UPS to provide our customers effective standard and express delivery options.
- Standard Ground Delivery - USPS First Class & UPS Ground: Flat Rate $8.00 Shipping on U.S. Orders
- Express and International Shipping is Available by Contacting Customer Care at email@example.com.
- All standard delivery orders are shipped from our fulfillment center and typically arrive in 7-10 business days dependent upon distance from our fulfillment center. Upon successful order checkout you will receive an order confirmation email. In the rare event the item is temporarily out of stock you will receive a backorder email with contact information for followup.
- Tracking numbers will be provided in each shipping confirmation email. You will also receive an update email or text when your package is "in transit to your city", "out for delivery" from your local shipping station as well as a "delivery confirmation" notification when your package is delivered to your address.
- YOU ARE PURCHASING RARE & UNIQUE HANDCRAFTED ITEMS THAT IS MADE TO ORDER. PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS. IN THE EVENT AN ITEM GOES OUT OF STOCK BEFORE IT CAN BE SHIPPED AND THERE IS GOING TO BE AN EXTENDED DELIVERY TIME, AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO THE ORDER EMAIL NOTIFYING OF THE DELAY ON SHIPPING THE ITEM DUE TO DEMAND OR POTENTIAL TEMPORARY SHORTAGE OF RAW MATERIALS FOR HANDCRAFTING OF GOODS. YOU WILL BE OFFERED THE OPTION TO WAIT ON YOUR ORDER OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER FOR REFUND. DUE TO THE HANDCRAFTED NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS WE DO NOT OFFER AN EXPRESS OR OVERNIGHT EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTION.
Canada & International Shipments
- For International Shipping please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sales tax is collected for orders shipping to Arkansas residents.
Bourbon & Boots is a southern lifestyle brand, integrating artisan inspired and maker quality craftsmanship into the rare, unique and unusual gifts we design, craft, and ship. The company was formed as an alternative for consumers looking for differentiated heirloom quality goods unlike the mass-produced foreign goods available in big box retail stores. We utilize domestically available or up cycled materials in our designs and handcrafting process for all of our unique personalized gifts.