Is it cocktail time yet? Oh right…it’s ALWAYS cocktail time!
This order includes:
- 9 oz Panola Jalapeño Stuffed Olives: queen size olives stuffed with bits of the flavorful jalapeno pepper.
- 9 oz Panola Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olives: queen size olives stuffed with gourmet bleu cheese.
- 9 oz. Panola Pickled Garlic: 0ur young, tender garlic is slowly pickled in a light vinegar. It gives an exciting flavor to your dips, relishes, salads, sauces and vegetables or is simply divine eaten alone!
- 12.5 oz Panola Spicy Bloody Mary Mix: all the seasonings you need for a delicious Bloody Mary are in this mix. Just add 3/4 ounce to your glass of Tomato or V-8 Juice and then either gin or vodka. This also makes a great marinade for the gourmet cook.
- 12.5 oz Panola Olive Martini Juice: to make a truly perfect “dirty” martini it starts with pure, premium 100% olive juice (not the vinegar you have been using out of your olive jar).
Stay tuned for more Panola products in the weeks to come!
Who: Panola Pepper Corporation
Where: Lake Providence, Lousiana
Why: You haven’t experienced the South if you’ve never doused one of your favorites foods with a Panola sauce.
You Should Know: Grady “Bubber” Brown is a Louisiana Farmer, following in the footsteps on his father’s land in Lake Providence. An employer of a special breed of people who appreciate an honest day’s work and call this land home, Bubber has always taken pride in his commitment to his country, land, and community.
Small Stuff: ships in 3-5 days via UPS; $12
Enjoy this short film directed by Ray McKinnon, and written by and starring one of Bourbon & Boots own, Graham Gordy. (just to be clear..the topic of the film is the fictional SPANOLA Pepper Sauce Company, not Panola!)