Wine-scented candles in old wine bottles? Yes, please.
Rewined Wine Scented Candles are 11 ounces of 100 percent soy candle poured into recycled glass. The wicks are 100 percent cotton and burn 60-80 hours. The highly-fragrant, luxurious soy burns smoothly without producing black smoke like inexpensive candles.
Available in 5 intoxicating scents:
- Pinot Noir — this earthy complex wine mimics the ground that produces it. Fresh fig and cranberry, rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, finishing with hints of musky earth tones.
- Spiked Cider — this fall favorite offers a rich blend of apple, cinnamon and clove with aromas of buttery dark rum.
- Wine Under the Tree — spiced wine mixed with freshly cut spruce, citrus and all the other intoxicating scents of Christmas morning.
- Champagne — This festive varietal evokes feelings of joy and celebration. Look for sweet notes of white grape, honey, fresh baked bread and light citrus.
- Merlot — Pick up the scent of ripe pomegranate and plum followed by a cool vanilla finish.