Some things are just timeless. Take these caramels from Shotwell Candy Co., for example. Started in memory of Grandpa Shot and perfected through the years, these caramels are a complex and mouth wateringly good product that will leave you wanting more. Choose from 4 quarter pound sized boxes — Original Salted, Craft Beer & Pretzel, Hand-Crushed Espresso and “Old Fashioned” Cocktail. You can’t go wrong.
Caramels are best when fresh and should be consumed within 3-4 weeks of delivery. If you’re able to keep from eating the whole box after opening, we recommend storing your caramels in an air-tight container to maintain freshness.
- Original Salted: The one that started it all. This buttery soft caramel is infused with house-made Tennessee whiskey, vanilla extract and finished with flaky Celtic grey salt.
- Craft Beer & Pretzel: The buttery soft caramel is combined with a healthy dose of Ghost River Brewing’s Copphead Red Ale and finished off with nice sized chunks of hand-crushed salty pretzels. Makes a perfect malty, caramelly, crunchy and salty bite! Beer and pretzels? Sure. Beer, pretzels and caramel? Back the truck up!
- Hand-Crushed Espresso: Like that perfect cup of coffee on a cold morning, these espresso caramels are something special. Buttery soft caramel infused with 100% Costa Rican Tarrazu espresso beans, house-made Tennessee whiskey vanilla extract and almond extract, finished with a sprinkling of hand-crushed espresso beans.
- “Old Fashioned” Cocktail: Our play on the classic “Old Fashioned” cocktail. Buttery soft caramel infused with aromatic bitters, Tennessee whiskey and orange extract. The only thing missing is the coupe glass.
- Bourbon & Maple Pecan Caramels (Seasonal):We’ve combined our handcrafted caramels with Kentucky bourbon, pure maple syrup, roasted fresh pecans and finished it off with a light sprinkling of crunchy sea salt.
- Five Spice Dark Chocolate: The combination of sweet and savory. The Five-Spice Dark Chocolate Caramels blend luscious caramels with a healthy dose of pure dark chocolate and a medley of five savory spices (think gingerbread…not cayenne), then finished with coarsely ground Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.