The Coconut Aviation cocktail was first introduced to the world in the Philippines by Brian Macawili. He then trademarked this cocktail and introduced it to Singapore. It is a relatively new drink that is becoming more and more popular. A combination of vodka, amaretto, grapefruit juice, and pineapple juice is used to make it in the Philippines.
Coconut Aviation Cocktail is a non-alcoholic drink that can be served as an alternative to alcoholic cocktails. It has fresh lemon juice and lime pulp, which give it a tangy flavor. It also contains coconut milk and vanilla extract, which makes it sweet and aromatic.
¾ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
¾ ounce coconut rum
¼ ounce crème de violette
2 ounces London dry gin
Lemon wheel for garnish
1. Chill a martini glass or a coupe.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine the lemon juice, coconut rum, crème de violette, and gin.
3. Add the ice and shake to chill.
4. Strain into the prepared martini glass.
5. Garnish with a lemon wheel.