If you are looking for a drink that is not only delicious, but also comes with a story, then this is the one to try. This cocktail came into being in 1859 by Joshua Norton, who was the self-declared emperor of United States and protector of Mexico.
In a mixing glass, mix split strawberries. Mix together the remaining ingredients. Shake with ice and pour twice into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a piece of strawberry. Pour into an Old-Fashioned Glass and serve.
3 Fresh strawberries, cut in halves
1 ½ ounce Bourbon whiskey
½ ounce Vanilla liqueur
¼ ounce Triple Sec
1. Muddle halved strawberries in mixing glass.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Shake with ice and double-strain into ice-filled oldfashioned glass.
4. Garnish with strawberry slice.
5. Serve in an Old-Fashioned Glass.
Image Source: https://www.yayimages.com/4406103/watermelon-mojito.html