The Gin Buck is a cocktail that has its roots in the United States and was created as an alternative to the whiskey-based cocktails of the late 19th century. It is thought that it was first mixed at one of Indiana’s many distilleries in 1894 by a pharmacist, who would have been ordered to mix up a potent drink for his customers. The pharmacist wanted them to avoid drinking whiskey, so he mixed up a concoction with gin and ginger beer. This cocktail consists of gin, lemon juice and ginger ale.
– Leapfrog: A gin and tonic with a sprinkle of lime juice. It’s known as a dragonfly when lime juice is added.
– The gin fizz, a twist on the classic gin highball, elevates the sparkling beverage to new heights. To achieve a genuine flavor of the original cocktail, try it with egg white.
1 ½ ounce Gin
1 Ounce(s) Fresh lemon juice
1. Pour gin and lemon juice into ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
2. Fill with ginger ale and stir.
3. Serve in an Old-Fashioned Glass.
Image Source: https://www.yayimages.com/36094080/tequila-tall-shot-glasses-with-lime.html