A cool and refreshing cocktail, the Ginger Coco-Cucumber Cooler is one of the most delicious drinks you can drink this summer. The drink was invented by Toby Cecchini, who was the founder of ‘Clover Club’ in Brooklyn. He has revealed that he created the drink to evoke memories of his time living in England where this type of drink is very popular.
The cocktail combines two refreshing ingredients: ginger beer and cucumber-lime juice. Ginger and cucumber make a refreshing combination, while ginger beer adds a spice kick. This easy-to-make mocktail is a great way to beat the heat.
3 cucumber slices, plus additional for garnish
¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
½ ounce ginger simple syrup
1½ ounces coconut rum
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber slices with the lime juice.
2. Add the ginger simple syrup, coconut rum, and ice.
3. Shake to chill.
4. Strain into a Collins glass filled with ice.
5. Top off with club soda and stir.
6. Garnish with additional cucumber slices.
Image Source: https://www.yayimages.com/5085208/mojito-alcohol-fresh-cocktail.html