Jungle Juice is a popular beverage that comes in various forms. It can be made with different types of alcohol, juices, soft drinks or even water. It’s often associated with college parties and other festive gatherings.
The cocktail was first created by the Chicago Cubs baseball team to celebrate their victory against the Houston Astros in 1984. The name “Jungle Juice” was coined by their locker room attendant, Johnny Dobbs.
1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
1 ounce pineapple juice
1 ounce cranberry juice
¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
¼ ounce simple syrup or grenadine
½ ounce triple sec
1 ounce vodka
1 ounce light rum
Orange wedge for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry
2. juice, lime juice, simple syrup, triple sec, vodka, and rum.
3. Add the ice and shake to chill.
4. Strain into a collins glass filled with ice.
5. Garnish with the orange wedge.
Image Source: https://www.yayimages.com/10016442/cocktail.html